Single and Double Gang Pushplate Switches in Antimicrobial Copper
The Highpower copper Pushplates are heavy-duty controls are typically used in conjunction with an electromagnetic door locks to meet NFPA fire codes. These are special order versions of our popular H100 and H200 push plates made out of solid Copper for true EPA spec antimicrobial applications. These unit have a physically larger copper front plate that helps kill virii and stops the spread of bacteria. The larger front plates prevents users from touching the stainless steel mounting hardware preventing contamination. In order to maintain the copper antimicrobial properties working, the plates should still be cleaned regularly and can be even lightly sanded as there are replacement front plates available for the assembly. The plates can be ordered with a standard weatherproof microswitch or Highpower’s proprietary reliable mechanical time delay switches. Durability and long life are built into this American Made product as the travel of the front plate is limited preventing excessive forces from damaging the electrical switch mechanisms. These units can also be ordered in polished brass by special order, which is also an antimicrobial finish but works with a slower action than the solid copper units. One year warranty is provide and replacement parts are available for service in the field. The standard aluminum models are also very popular and although they are not antimicrobial, they are available in a variety of colors.
Many of our pushplate products are available in additional finishes. If you are looking for a specific color, style or custom finish please call Highpower Security Products at 203-634-3900.
- Antimicrobial copper finish designed to be cleaned thousands of times and lightly sanded to maintain microbial action
- Standard 15 Amp weatherproof microswitch or mechanical 5A timer switch with 1 to 60 second adjustment range
- Heavy duty with replacement components available for field service
- Free custom engraving
- Quickly mounts to single or double gang electrical boxes
- Tamper resistant, Allen screws behind front plate
- One year warranty
- Listed UL508/CSA C22.2 No 14-10 – Met labs file # E113051
- Designed and assembled in the USA with both foreign and domestic components.
Durable magnetic door locks with 1200lb holding force, with different mounting options.
Required for safety codes, they keep the door unlocked for a set amount of time in case of emergency.
3500 Door Access Control System Kit
All the items for single door access control, for use with a PC or network.