One Credential App
The One Credential App is designed to pair with the HighpowerOne, allowing users to unlock doors with just their phone.
- Using the HighpowerOne, create a credential on the device for a certain door. A QR code is presented on screen that is used to transfer the credential information to the One Credential app, storing the credential.
- Using the One Credential App, clicking on a stored credential will securely transmit that credential to your HighpowerOne, opening a door using just your phone.
- The app can either be used with Wi-Fi, cellular network, VPN or static IP, depending on the QR code parameters specified on screen during generation.
- Every credential is generated and transmitted with encryption ensuring sensitive data and information is secure.
- The One Credential App is available in both Apple and and Android based smartphones. For Apple phones, IOS Version 12.1 is required and for Android phones, version 5.0 at minimum.
If you have any issues using the One Credential App or with the QR credential creation process on the HighpowerOne, feel free to Contact us for assistance at 203-634-3900.
Click here to view and read more about the HighpowerOne door controller.
Learn more about Privacy for the One Credential Mobile App
Thank you for your interest in Highpower products. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or, enter your information in the Contact Us section below.
We are glad to inform you that NONE of your personalized data is stored or used for our app. No user data is gathered, as it is completely unrelated to any data necessary for the mobile apps function. We do not access, store, sell or give out your information in any way shape or form. Data that is relevant to the app’s usage is not personal and is entirely stored on your phone and stored on the HighpowerOne, which is the device that pairs with our app. None of the data stored on the HighpowerOne is stored by Highpower in any form. When data is sent between the app and the HighpowerOne, this data only travels to the HighpowerOne in use, and your data is not sent anywhere else. If you have any questions about this policy feel free to contact us.
Durable magnetic door locks with 1200lb holding force, with different mounting options.
Required for safety codes, they keep the door unlocked for a set amount of time in case of emergency.
3500 Door Access Control System Kit
All the items for single door access control, for use with a PC or network.