Lightning 505 Regulated Power SupplyRugged access control power supplies for electromagnetic locks & access equipment.
The Lightning 505 Regulated Power Supply is a reliable, general purpose access control power supply. It features selectable 12 or 24 VDC 1 Amp output with integrated battery backup, guarding against electrical failure (actual voltage output is 13.8 VDC and 27.6 VDC respectively). This access control power supply is a linear design, so it can work well with sensitive electronics (like powering card readers and door controllers) in addition to powering a selection of access control equipment, including electric strikes and maglocks.
might also need:
All the items needed for
card swipe 2-door
from cards to
a panel or PC.
A complete magnetic
lock kit for one
Call us at 1-800-991-3646
Power Supply Battery Configurations
Using the battery backup feature with this access control power supply is optional, and there are several battery backup configurations. If you are running the power supply in 12 VDC mode, you can use a 12V 4AH battery, two 12V 4 AH batteries or one 12V 7AH battery. If you are running the power supply in the 24V mode, you should only use two 4AH 12V Led Acid batteries.
To approximate your run time given a particular load, use the following formula:
In 12 VDC mode:
[(Total Amp Hour Rating of Batteries) / (Load on power supply in Amps) x 0.65]
In 24 VDC Mode:
[(Total Amp Hour Rating of Batteries / 2) / (Load on power supply in Amps) x 0.65]
505 Access Control Power Supply Features
- 12 or 24 VDC regulated 1 AMP output
- 110 VAC 60 Hz and 220 VAC 50/60 Hz versions available
- Integrated battery charging circuit
- Simple installation for both retrofits and new power supply installations
- Unique heat sinking configuration provides cooler operation, longer life and trouble-free operation (compared with other power supplies)
- Five year Highpower Security Products warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Available Power Supply Options
- Optional 6-ft. AC power cord available - Allows the connection of 110 power to the unit with a standard electrical cable (includes a grommet for feeding the cord through a knockout hole in the side of the enclosure.)
- Optional battery cable kit available - Facilitates the connection of LED acid batteries to the backup circuit
- Optional enclosure cover key lock (instead of screws)
Lightning 505 Power Supply Models & Accessories
|H505-110||12/24VDC Power Supply, 110VAC Input|
|H505-220||12/24VDC Power Supply, 220VAC Input|
|H505BC||Battery Cable Kit|
|H505BT||Backup Battery, 12VDC, 4Ah|
|H505KL||Key Lock for Power Supply Enclosure|
|H505PC||AC Power Line Cord 6ft. w/ Grommet|